Occupational Accident Insurance (OAI) provides Shifters with a certain level of financial protection in the event you suffer an injury while working a shift.
Benefits include limited coverage for:
- Accidental Death and Survivors
- Accidental Dismemberment
- Accidental Paralysis
- Accidental Medical Expense
What do I do if I am injured?
- Immediately notify the manager at the business where the injury occurred.
- Seek treatment by a medical professional.
- If you wish to file a claim, you may do so by filing the instructions below.
How do I file a claim?
shiftNOW provides OAI through Zurich. Zurich’s Customer Care Center is available 24/7 to help you report a claim or answer your questions.
Here is some important information you will need when filing your claim.
- Zurich Policyholder Name:
- Zurich Policyholder Address:
635 Rutledge Avenue, Suite 102
Charleston, SC 29403
File a claim online
- File a claim online at www.zurichna.com/claims
- Once you are on the claims site:
- a. For the "Select a category" drop-down option, select "Report a Claim".
- b. For the "Select an Option" drop-down option, select "Occupational Accident".
- c. Click "Go".
- d. Proceed with completing the claims form.